Дорогие друзья! Наша компания Unlimint (www.unlimint.com
)расширяет штат в Мехико и мы ищем русскоязычного специалиста по взаимодействию с платёжными системами Visa/MasterCard и пр. в офис. Профильный опыт обязателен. Об остальном-договоримся. Трудоустройство официальное, достойная ЗП. Пожалуйста, пишите в личные сообщения или на почту firstname.lastname@example.org. Описание вакансии прилагаю. Благодарю,
Unlimint is focused on breaking down the many payment barriers that exist when companies are trying to scale their services internationally, or where they are growing new markets or business models. We are doing this by developing a system that can handle complex, cross border payments and international corporate accounts, deal with regulatory frameworks and even manage pre-paid cards. What is important is that our clients tell us their challenges and we evolve our system to solve them. It is one system, one solution, one Unlimint world.
Payments systems team is looking for Regional Project Manager for LATAM. In this role you will be responsible for managing complex international projects of the region, bringing business deals to project closure, making sure all technical aspects of the project are running smoothly.
* Manage end-to-end operational projects for LATAM region and ensure that all of them are delivered on-time and fulfill the requirements and functional specifications;
* Manage forecast, resources and delivery towards predictable revenue generation & profitability;
* Analyze mandatory changes, initiate and monitor necessary implementation activities, fulfill international payment systems mandatory changes in clearing and authorization systems;
* Coordinate communication and documentation with internal and external stakeholders: Business, Operations, Legal, Risk management, PSPs and others;
* Gather user requirements, analyze and translate into functional specification, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
* Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase, ensure resource availability and allocation;
* Report on completed actions & results of the project, escalate to management as needed.
What we offer:
* Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience; PJ with Benefits
* Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
* Full-time: 5/2, Saturdays and Sundays days off;
* Comfortable office in MEXICO (Paseo de la Reforma)
* A team of top international professionals to learn from;
* Multicultural working environment.
* 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a banking or fintech industry, working on international projects;
* Knowledge of the payments industry, including payment, credit card processing and other international payment methods;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to handle many projects running simultaneously;
* Experience in creating tech specifications for the development team;
* Knowledge of English and Spanish language, as well as Russian
* Result orientation, high level of responsibility;
* Great problem-solving skills;
* Willingness to work in a dynamic fast-paced international environment.